RSS Feed

Open Bic state titles

March 2, 2014 by conall   

On the 22nd and the 23rd of February,  I went to the Open Bic state titles which is a sailing competition. It was held at Safety Beach sailing club, which is on the other side of Melbourne. I came 1st in the adventurer race which is a race with a partner from the beach on to our boats, then around a buoy and back to the beach and a run to the finish line. There where 5 other races over both days these races where longer races, which took about 20-30 minuets each, over all I came 4th out of 16  in the silver fleet. I won a Open bic bag a cap, stickers, a Ronstan  bag and two trophies. On the Sunday there was a freestyle event where you did tricks on the boat in front of judges, I got in to the semi finals for this event.

Here are some photos:

IMG_20140302_184955_050 Open Bic State Titles - Safety Beach 2014 Open Bic State Titles - Safety Beach 2014 Open Bic State Titles - Safety Beach 2014 Open Bic State Titles - Safety Beach 2014

4 Comments »

1. Dave says:

Well Done Conall

2. missnitschke says:

Congratulations Conall! What a great effort. Good luck for any upcoming events.

3. lmckoy6 says:

awesome Conall great job I think your a great sailer